A TRADITION OF COMMUNITY
The Williams Honors College
BE INSPIRED by your professors and by your high-achieving classmates, who come from a variety of backgrounds and possess broad academic interests and achievements, inside the special intellectual community that is UA's Williams Honors College.
Apply for Fall 2024
February 1, 2024 — Priority application deadline and presitigous scholarship consideration
April 1, 2024 — Regular application deadline and scholarship consideration
May 1, 2024 — Deadline to accept your seat in the Honors College
Peek inside the College
We've created this booklet to describe the special opportunities available to UA honors students, including academic capstone work, scholarships, research, study abroad, leadership development and more.
Presented to a graduating senior in the Williams Honors College who shows extraordinary leadership, commitment, and involvement in organizations and activities that serve and improve the lives of humankind.
- Cory Ramsey (Biomedical Engineering)
WHC Awards of Distinction
Given yearly to outstanding spring graduates, based on academic performance, campus involvement, and community engagement.
- Ella Brinkman (Biomedical Engineering)
- Caitlin Croston (Human Resources Management)
- Joey Esker (Mechanical Engineering)
- Sophia Marcum (Financial Management & Risk Management/Insurance)
- Annamarie Nedeljkovic (Marketing Management & Business Data Analytics)
- BreAnna Piorkowski (Psychology)
- Nadine Salem (Mechanical Engineering)
- Elizabeth Simkanin (Nursing & Food and Nutrition)
- Nina Treacher (Biomedical Engineering)
- Rachel Windemuth (Nursing)
College Credit Plus Honors Academy
The College Credit Plus (CCP) Honors Academy is for high school juniors and seniors to get an even bigger head start to college.
The CCP program was created by the Ohio Legislature to allow students in grades 7-12 to enroll in a college or university to earn both college credit and credit for their classes, tuition free.